Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Flickr Now Compatable With Blogger In Beta

The Blogger Buzz has just announced that Flickr is now compatable with the new Blogger in Beta.

 

(Blogger Buzz) I'm very pleased to announce that Flickr has added support for the new version of Blogger in beta! Now you can blog and post photos directly from Flickr to your beta blog. This is something that a ton of you have been requesting, and many thanks go to the Flickr folks for upgrading their site to work with the new version of Blogger.


While I'm excited that Flickr now works with the new Blogger in Beta, I am however waiting for Google to do something similar for Picasa Web albums (as the old blogger is giving me too many head aches and I've already manually switched some of my blogs over to the beta).

For those of you looking for any updates on Picasa, Documenting Picasa has two great posts regarding evil teddy bears and some serious linkage between the online gallaries. Posted by Picasa

No comments: